Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wildfire victims will lose tens of millions without this information!

The Southern California wildfires are causing the largest population evacuation in California’s history, and over $1 billion dollars sofar in property damage. Once the TV cameras leave the damaged areas, the property owners and policyholders will have to get busy with the process of filing insurance claims.


I’m Russell D. Longcore, the nation’s foremost authority on property insurance claims. I’m the author of the book “Insurance Claim Secrets REVEALED!” My book shows consumers how to take control of their insurance claims, and collect hundreds or even thousands more dollars in their claim settlements.


I spent the last 15 years of my 34-year insurance career in the claims adjusting side of the business. I became increasingly sickened by the ways that insurance companies minimized, shrunk, depreciated and flat-out denied claims that they knew were legitimate claims. So, I wrote a book showing consumers how to take control AWAY from the insurance companies. I know ALL the tricks, and I reveal them in my book.


Writing that manuscript got me fired from an international claims adjusting company! What kinds of information is in this book that scares the adjusters and insurance companies so much?


So for you, the reader of this article, I have posted a Top Ten List of crucial steps in the claims process. Then, I wrote and posted a complete article about each of the Top Ten.


Most people don’t read their insurance policies. Even when they try to read them, they find them frustratingly complicated. Insurance policies list what you must do to file a claim, but they NEVER tell policyholders HOW to do it.


The “devil” of the claim is in the details of the claims PROCESS, and the insurance companies hardly EVER explain the process. If they did, it would cost them millions more. Insurance companies do whatever they can to control the CLAIMS PROCESS. But, if you learn the CLAIMS PROCESS from me, you'll be able to take control of the process away from the insurance companies, and add hundreds or even thousands more dollars to your claim settlements!


Insurance companies will pay the least amount of money that the policyholder will accept to settle the claim. But, if you allow the insurance company to handle your claim for you, how will you ever know whether you got ALL you were entitled to collect?


Let me share some of these strategies with you.

  1. For the hundreds of thousands displaced from their homes, there is coverage in the homeowners or renters insurance policy for living expenses while you were displaced. In that coverage, there is a whole list of eligible expenses that you don’t know about and it’s not listed in the policy. The insurance companies will likely not tell you this, but I’ll tell you.
  2. How will you reconstruct your inventory of personal property? I’ll show you how.
  3. The insurance company will depreciate your dwelling and personal property, even if you have replacement cost coverage. Let me tell you how to beat this process.
  4. Are you underinsured? If you don’t FIGHT THIS PROCESS, the insurance company will determine how much your dwelling is worth, and if you have enough insurance. If THEY say you’re underinsured, they’ll hit you with a penalty. I can show you how to fight and get the correct valuation on your property.
Watch for my next four articles. In them, I'll expand on each one of the four points listed above. In addition, read each of the articles about the Top Ten List.

You can win the insurance game when you have the right tools!!

No comments: