Saturday, March 8, 2008

Russell Longcore nominated for Georgia Author of the Year!!

Friends, just after I posted the last article, I opened my email and found an email from the Georgia Writers Association. They notified me that I have been nominated for the 44th annual award for Georgia Author of the Year!

Here's the content of the email:

"You are now part of a long line of Georgia Authors who have been nominated for a Georgia Author of the Year Award. Writing a book is a major accomplishment. Writing a good book, good enough to be nominated and even win, is an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!

Your nomination has been processed and is awaiting our judging process. Plan now to attend our ceremony banquet at Kennesaw State University Center in Kennesaw on June 7, 2008. Come to our Second Saturday Meetings, participate in our Spring Fest 08 on March 29, 2008, and log onto our website often - www.georgiawriters.org.

Soon your book will be listed on a special GWA Nomination Page on our website. You will want to link to that page once it is up and send emails to your friends, family and supporters to check out your listing as a Georgia Author of the Year Nominee.

You will be receiving some official Nominee book labels for your books - free of charge. If you need more labels, please contact me.

Again, congratulations. Your 44th Annual Georgia Author of the Year Nominee book labels are on their way!

Best Wishes,

Lisa M. Russell
Georgia Writers Association"

As you can imagine, I'm elated to receive this nomination. I'm not telling you that I'm honored just to be nominated...I WANT TO WIN!!!

Also, in case you've read some of my articles, and haven't figured out that I wrote a book, let me make sure you know! My book is entitled "Insurance Claim Secrets REVEALED!" I show consumers how to take control of their insurance claims, and add hundreds or even thousands more dollars to their claim settlements.

The book is available at our website in softcover, Ebook and Audiobook at: www.insurance-claim-secrets.com

You can also find the book at Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading this update. If you've read the book and used the strategies,please let us know your thoughts and claims stories!

No comments: